Over the last 20 years I have taken a great deal of time exploring educational pedagogy with a special emphasis on the Montessori Method. These papers will help teachers and parents understand the method with more clarity and will shed light upon the incorporation of the method into the home and the classroom. Happy reading!
Click the links below to download my Montessori philosophy papers
- Comparison of Educational Philosophy
- Grammar In the Classroom
- How to include rewards and punishments into your classroom.
- How to incorporate the Artistic Curriculum
- How to observe a child at work
- Language In the Classroom
- Montessori Graphs
- Montessori’s Absorbent Mind and Sensitive Periods
- My Biography as a Picture Book.
- Repetition and Choice in the Classroom
- What are the Planes of Development
- Why do Mixed Aged Classrooms Function Better
- Why should we use Concrete Materials